TG-DCF series double curve glass tempering furnace
TG-DCF series double curve glass tempering furnace working principle: the flat float glass sheet enters the heating furnace from the loading table to the bending section, and after heating by the heating furnace, it quickly enters the tempering section after being press-molded in the forming section. Then glass goes to the quenching section for tempering and cooling, and finally the finished product goes to the unloading table.
TG-DCF series double curve glass tempering furnace is mainly used for processing automobile glass products such as buses, cars, agricultural vehicles, and electric vehicles.
1. The glass is formed on a mold under high temperature, and the forming is accurate, and the glass spherical surface is smooth and fine.
2. TG-DCF series double curve glass tempering furnace is equipped with a special forming chamber, and the heating chamber has no cold air flow, which reduces production energy consumption and improves product quality.
3. TG-DCF series double curve glass tempering furnace can produce all kinds of small radius of curvature, large spherical double curve windshield and special-shaped spherical tempered glass with irregular curvature.
4. The mold manufacturing is simple, cost is low, and the replacement is quick and convenient.
Max bending depth
1. The data in the table is calculated based on 5mm clear float glass and 100% loading rate. The actual data will be subjected to actual glass type, size and loading rate.
2. Other models will be provided up to your demand.
3. Our company reserves all right to update data after technology innovations.